Transparent and open finances.
Community Grant 2022
- Nov-Jan. 2021
- Community Fundraising: %eFl7pRoHldG1beSRsrYq+9gkVqRtdFZoWth3S26Fjio=.sha256
- Community Mandate given to Elavoie to Oversee Community Grants 2022: %Z8ztQrIzgTQfHwiFa8WedcaTzPPmNaiz592GgmbYOoE=.sha256
- Grant sources: %wUFabsE9tfsHG+P/2z48k6TQxhug6cX2CFqTronzjBc=.sha256
- Jan-Apr. 2022
- Scuttlebutt Strategy 2022 (collective deliberation on personal plans): %hXlCL9c9rfJgthwMJswTI9DlLyhkhXSddJBqfUSIS6k=.sha256
- Design of the Voting Process: %p5SjM1rqiBnSjHM4XA/P6/N4VkP6Pilkb9YAXCKXRQk=.sha256
- Submission of Proposals: %UmDisJz2BEqXzzyF7ZxZgHqaMLfFevUHqNs9n3U9rJA=.sha256
- Apr.-May 2022
- Voter Registration: %5WJn24LzNU9m91zOopp2BRpxZO5rCwodYMpI4ANEdVk=.sha256
- Vote: %BMqfrigY7nTCVITJTS5tQWkyOBR/zdLA5CG9njuaZyA=.sha256
- Sept-Nov 2022
- Retrospective and revisions for 2023: TBA
If we end up with 1 or 2 proposals, each proposal will be voted on independently and be funded if a minimum number of required votes (TBD) from eligible voters is reached (see below).
If we have more than 2 proposals, voters will additionally order proposals according to their personal preferences and the two most popular proposals will be funded. Proposals will still need to reach a minimum number of votes. The ordering mechanism will be determined later.
Categories (in no specific order) of eligible voters, who have in the last 365 days:
- Developers: committed to one of the shared SSB repositories, or a client actively in use.
- Community Supporters: contributed in non-technical ways to the health of the project.
- Donators: made total donations of at least 20$USD to the SSBC, or the European Scuttlebutt Collective.
- Developers: git commits to an SSB repository (see below).
- Community Supporters: at least 2 vouches from different Developers and Community Supporters (as defined here), including at least one from a Developer.
- Donators: links to donations on SSB-related Open Collective
- any git-ssb repository
- any repositories in https://git.coopcloud.tech/PeachCloud
Charles E. Le...
Become a financial contributor.
Community Grant 2022 is all of us
Our contributors 1
Thank you for supporting Community Grant 2022.