Haumea Ecoversity Collective
Wisdom-based transformative ecoliteracy and values learning to empower creatives and cultural professionals in envisioning a better world
Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
Haumea Ecoversity Collective is all of us
Our contributors 5
Thank you for supporting Haumea Ecoversity Collective.
Transparent and open finances.
Credit from Catriona Leahy to Haumea Ecoversity Collective •
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Haumea Ecoversity Collective
Updates on our activities and progress.
Haumea Ecoversity Supporters Collective has begun
Empowering Creative Professionals & Cultural Leaders with Wisdom-BasedTransformative Learning for a Beautiful, Equitable & Sustainable World
Offering comprehensive ecoliteracy and values learning to small cohorts (we teach a maximum of 20 participants at a time) through group and self-paced learning opportunities, we aim to overcome current fragmented education that largely alienates creatives and cultural professionals from the wider community of life.
Cultural research confirms culture as the 4th Pillar of Sustainability: an ecoliterate creative sector, therefore, has a crucial role in inclusively inspiring diverse communities to act for a more beautiful, just, equitable and sustainable era.
We’re working with eco pedagogies and understandings from wisdom-based cultures, the latest in values education research - to radically reimagine education for each individual, their communities and the ecologies that support them. We’d love your help.
- we prioritise wisdom-based learning of ecological understanding with compassionate values and an appreciation of Earth's dynamic creativity and beauty.
- Haumea Ecoversity is a signatory to the UNESCO-endorsed Earth Charter (2000) - an established global grassroots covenant of integrated, holistic principles advocating values to promote ecological integrity, economic and social justice, democracy, nonviolence, intergenerational and planetary wellbeing to promote an enduring culture of peace.
- we strive for creative-led community learning opportunities that prioritise transformative learning practices that promote compassion, prosocial behaviour and personal, collective and planetary wellbeing
- we aim for equitable educational opportunities; from the start, we have offered tiered course fees to suit creative people in difficult economic situations.
- accelerating wise, compassionate ecoliteracy learning for creatives and cultural professionals
- championing ecoliteracy and UNESCO-endorsed Earth Charter foundational values fluency across the creative sector
- weaving opportunities from our community's experience for radical cultural policy system change