marshmallow is an ORM/ODM/framework-agnostic library for converting complex datatypes, such as objects, to and from native Python datatypes.
This collective funds the development of marshmallow and other projects in the marshmallow-code organization, including:
- apispec - A pluggable API specification generator that targets the OpenAPI standard
- webargs - A declarative request parsing library
- marshmallow-jsonapi - JSON API formatting and validation with marshmallow
- marshmallow-sqlalchemy - SQLAlchemy integration with marshmallow
- flask-marshmallow - Flask extension for marshmallow