Extinction Rebellion Belgium unifies 19 local groups spread across the country working together to pressure the government to declare climate and ecological emergency and develop a necessary plan to phase out fossil fuels.
- organise more non-violent direct actions across Belgium;
- reimburse costs of our volunteers and make our actions more accessible;
- organise people’s assemblies to collect viewpoints and demands from other movements and individuals;
- deliver trainings for our volunteers and the local groups and help us to grow larger;
- develop and expand our communications online and offline;
- provide our key organisers with Volunteer Living Allowance, so they can fully focus on the important work within Extinction Rebellion (coordination, behind the scenes work, etc.).
We follow XR Belgium donor due diligence guidelines when looking for and receiving financial support from the prospective donors. We won’t accept money from funders which contradict our theory of change, including fossil fuel companies, pharmaceutical companies, mainstream banks, private equity firms, hedge funds, agri-bussiness companies, registered lobbyists, and political parties.
it feels good to invest in the survival of civi...
Contribution to the food for the XR BE Camp wee...
Become a financial contributor.
XR Belgium is hosting the following events.
Top financial contributors
€6,561 EUR since Jun 2021
€5,020 EUR since May 2021
€4,495 EUR since Dec 2020
€3,980 EUR since Jan 2022
€2,500 EUR since Oct 2019
€2,350 EUR since Oct 2019
€2,305.95 EUR since Nov 2021
€2,100 EUR since Sep 2019
€2,000 EUR since Oct 2019
€2,000 EUR since Feb 2023
€6,922.31 EUR since Feb 2020
€4,430.34 EUR since Sep 2019
€4,105 EUR since Jul 2021
€4,058.83 EUR since Jan 2020
€3,300 EUR since Sep 2020
€500 EUR since Apr 2020
€300 EUR since Nov 2023
€150 EUR since Oct 2020
XR Belgium is all of us
Our contributors 640
Thank you for supporting XR Belgium.
Support the following initiatives from XR Belgium.
Transparent and open finances.