Become a financial contributor.
A substantial monthly donation that keeps this project growing. The names of the top 5 backers by total amount contributed will be recognized in a ... Read more
Starts at$50 USD / month
Top financial contributors
$21,600 USD since Apr 2021
$4,200 USD since Jun 2019
$1,999.38 USD since Aug 2022
$1,900 USD since Jan 2020
$1,840 USD since Dec 2018
$1,800 USD since Jul 2019
$1,450 USD since May 2020
$1,257 USD since Sep 2018
$1,250 USD since Jan 2020
$1,250 USD since Aug 2020
$8,483 USD since May 2019
$6,701.38 USD since Nov 2021
$621 USD since Dec 2018
$480 USD since Oct 2018
$250 USD since Sep 2022
$195 USD since Jan 2021
$20 USD since Nov 2021
$20 USD since Nov 2021
Manyverse is all of us
Our contributors 190
Thank you for supporting Manyverse.
Transparent and open finances.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Manyverse
Updates on our activities and progress.
September 2022 update
August 2022 update
Manyverse is a social network app using the SSB protocol (Secure Scuttlebutt) where you can write posts and share with friends nearby or over the internet. It's different from mainstream social networks because your data is yours, it lives on your phone, not in the cloud. So there is no login, no company holding your data, no ads, no tracking of your activity, it's just you and your friends! The app is free and open source software, and it will always remain free.
- Write posts (even when offline)
- Share posts to friends over the internet or nearby (with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi)
- Scroll through many conversations with friends and add your own comments
- Preview posts before publishing
- Save draft posts
- Block or mute undesired accounts
- View images in full-screen and pinch-zoom
- View animated GIFs
- Customize your profile
- (More features as we develop the app!)
Check out roadmap of upcoming features. If we have your support as a backer, we may be able to build these features!
The funds in this collective are used for the following purposes:
- From March to June 2022, Andrew Chou and Thomas Belin will do at most 32h (each) of development work. Andrew's hourly rate is 55 USD/h and Thomas' is 33 USD/h. Andre Staltz will not invoice the collective for work done during these months.
- From July 2022 onwards, Andrew Chou will do at most 32h of work with an hourly rate of 55 USD/h, and depending on the remaining budget, Andre Staltz can invoice for work done at an hourly rate of 25 USD/h.
- The following invoices can be reimbursed: yearly manyver.se domain renewal, yearly Apple Developer account renewal