A peer-to-peer social network
Become a financial contributor.
A substantial monthly donation that keeps this project growing. The names of the top 5 backers by total amount contributed will be recognized in a ... Read more
Starts at$50 USD / month
Support the following initiatives from Manyverse.
Top financial contributors
$28,800 USD since Apr 2021
$10,498.15 USD since Aug 2022
$4,200 USD since Jun 2019
$2,080 USD since Dec 2018
$2,000 USD since Nov 2022
$1,900 USD since Jan 2020
$1,800 USD since Jul 2019
$1,750 USD since May 2020
$1,550 USD since Aug 2020
$1,357 USD since Sep 2018
$8,483 USD since May 2019
$6,701.38 USD since Nov 2021
$1,000 USD since Sep 2022
$675 USD since Dec 2018
$540 USD since Oct 2018
$195 USD since Jan 2021
$31.56 USD since Dec 2022
$26 USD since Nov 2021
$26 USD since Nov 2021
Manyverse is all of us
Our contributors 205
Thank you for supporting Manyverse.
Transparent and open finances.
Credit from Guest to Manyverse •
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Manyverse
Updates on our activities and progress.
March 2023 update
February 2023 update
January 2023 update
Manyverse is a social network app using the SSB protocol (Secure Scuttlebutt) where you can write posts and share with friends nearby or over the internet. It's different from mainstream social networks because your data is yours, it lives on your phone, not in the cloud. So there is no login, no company holding your data, no ads, no tracking of your activity, it's just you and your friends! The app is free and open source software, and it will always remain free.
- Write posts (even when offline)
- Share posts to friends over the internet or nearby (with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi)
- Scroll through many conversations with friends and add your own comments
- Preview posts before publishing
- Save draft posts
- Block or mute undesired accounts
- View images in full-screen and pinch-zoom
- View animated GIFs
- Customize your profile
- (More features as we develop the app!)
Check out roadmap of upcoming features. If we have your support as a backer, we may be able to build these features!
The funds in this collective are used for the following purposes (during the year 2023):
- Each month, Andrew Chou will do at most 32h of work with an hourly rate of 55 USD/h, and depending on the remaining budget, Andre Staltz can invoice for work done at an hourly rate of 35 USD/h.
- The following invoices can be reimbursed: yearly manyver.se domain renewal, yearly Apple Developer account renewal
Creator of Manyverse