We do this in the following ways
- Connect individuals and organizations with similar goals and interests to develop, support and sustain open source tools for producing, publishing, broadcasting, and distributing media.
- Create or extend hands-on training that can be delivered virtually or in local communities via meetups and hackathons.
- Provide access to free tools and training enabling individuals to express themselves and groups to advance their mission.
Projects we contribute to
- AzuraCast is a self-hosted, all-in-one web radio management suite.
- LibreTime is open broadcast software for scheduling and remote station management.
- Newspack is an open-source publishing platform built on WordPress for small to medium sized news organizations.
- Open Social is an out-of-the-box solution for enabling online community.
- Radio Station is a plugin to build and manage a Show Schedule for a radio station or internet broadcaster’s website.
What we need
- Contributors ranging from project manager, content editor, developer, designer, to multimedia production, event coordinator, business development, and fundraiser.
- Collaboration with other projects, organizations, and groups interested in creating open tools and opportunities for producers and creative communities.
Please join OpenCollective on Slack and find #openproducer if you'd like to converse, collaborate or observe.
Become a financial contributor.
OpenProducer is all of us
Our contributors 11
Thank you for supporting OpenProducer.
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from OpenProducer
Updates on our activities and progress.
2023 Year End Update - resetting and refocussing after changes with Open Collective
2022 Year End Update - Setting the stage to rock in 2023!
Transparent and open finances.