Transparency is a great quality.
Submit an expense, get reimbursed and show how funds are being spent!
Transactions will show up here
Share this page and get backers and sponsors to support your collective!
We are OpenProducer
OpenProducer is a collective of like-minded developers, designers, producers, educators, and innovators who provide media producers and community members access to open tools, knowledge, and opportunities that empower them to create their best work.
We do this the following ways
- Contribute towards open source tools for radio stations, podcasters, videomakers, musicians, and others who produce.
- Build and run hands-on training to create community media using industry-accepted open source technologies.
- Connect individuals and organizations with similar goals and interests to collectively support and fund open projects and programs.
Projects and programs
Your support enables us to contribute towards the following open source projects and programs:
- OpenProducer platform - OpenProducer is an open set of tools that enable and empower musicians, media makers, broadcasters, publishers and others who produce.
- AMTV Digital Network - The AMTV Digital Network strives to help people everywhere learn, create, communicate, produce, monetize, share, teach, touch, entertain, educate, empower and affect lives through the use of music, video, the arts and emerging digital technologies.
- Thunder - Thunder is a Drupal 8 distribution for professional publishers. It consists of the current Drupal 8 functionality, lots of useful modules from publishers and industry partners, and an environment which makes it easy to install, deploy and add new functionality.
- CASH Music - CASH Music is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering artists through free and open tools for the web, story-driven education, and new kinds of funding.
What we need
- Contributors ranging from project manager, content editor, developer, designer, to multimedia production, event coordinator, business development, and fundraiser.
- Collaboration with other projects, organizations, and groups interested in creating open tools and opportunities for producers and creative communities.
Please join OpenCollective on Slack and find #openproducer if you'd like to converse, collaborate or observe.
This is possible thanks to all these people and organizations who contribute their time and/or money to support this collective. Contribute too!